Monday, August 21, 2017

Say No More by Liliana Hart

I adore Liliana Hart, and I loved the first two books in this series. This story, on the other hand, started out very slow for me, and I struggled to hang in. I liked the characters, but I generally don't enjoy long trips into the past. All the Gravediggers books have had some past history simply to let us know how they ended up on this team, but the couple didn't even encounter each other in the present until fifty percent into the book. My four star rating comes from what happens from fifty percent on. Every part of the story picks up in pace at this point. The danger and action ramp up, the chemistry ignites, and the tempers flare. The whole team gets involved, including pregnant Tess. I liked Liv and Dante together. She held him accountable and made him better. One of my favorite aspects of this story was learning more about Axle. I really can't wait to get his story even though I'm afraid it will be heart wrenching.   I also loved Elaine. She cracked me up.

Net Galley provided an ARC for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment