Monday, July 28, 2014

Kade's Turn by Tiffany Snow

I can honestly say there is not a romantic suspense series on the planet I love more than this one. Kathleen, Kade, and Blane had me hooked from the first book and may never let my heart go. When I saw Kade's Turn was available for request on Net Galley as an advance copy, I was ecstatic! I immediately put in my request and anxiously awaited the approval which came today. I was excited but worried at the same time. I wasn't sure the book would live up to all the type I had created for it in my head, but I absolutely couldn't wait to get started. I don't know why was so worried because this book blew my expectations out of the water. I couldn't believe the depth of detail and all the little glimpses into both Blane's and Kade's pasts. This story answered so many questions and really helped bring more understanding to the decisions made in book five. I really think both Blane and Kade fans will love this book. Even those readers who were disappointed with the book five ending (That would so not be me!) will want to read this insightful look into Kade's head. Some pretty big secrets (including a shockingly racy moment...whew!) were revealed, and I want to yell out about the unfairness of what happened. Unfortunately, I can't say what I'd like to without spoilers. So, I will just say if you want to know more about what more Blane's uncle the senator was doing behind the scenes, you better grab this book!

Though I've heard no plans to do so, I would be in heaven if Tiffany Snow would keep writing a Blane or Kade perspective for books three through five.  Kade's Turn just reinforced why this series is so popular and why it is my ultimate favorite. My only disclaimer would be to say read the books in order. This story will not make much sense if you haven't at least read the first two books and Blane's Turn.

Thank you, Net Galley for making my month by giving me this book for review!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment