Thursday, July 24, 2014

Withholding Evidence by Rachel Grant

I have read and loved all the books in this series. While this story was a good bit shorter, it did not read like it. I was worried it would be a rushed book with little in the way of plot, but thankfully I was wrong. I was hooked right at the beginning by the amusing dialog as Trina tries to interview Keith. I will say that this couple hooked up way faster than I typically find believable, but somehow it seemed to fit their personalities as neither was at all inhibited in the area of intimacy. Even though they tended to lose their tempers quickly, they always made up with a ton of sparks.

This book was everything I have come to expect and like from this author...likable characters who are easy to identify with, a believable suspense plot, exciting action and super hot chemistry. I totally enjoyed it!

Thank you to Net Galley for providing me a copy for honest review...and fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment